FULL TIME TELLER POSITION AT NORTH MAIN STREET BRANCH
Anderson Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a member-owned financial institution that believes in the golden rule-- treating our members and employees the way we want to be treated. We are looking for a friendly and reliable teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about serving our members.
- Conduct routine financial transactions for members to include cashing checks, accepting deposits and loan payments, processing withdrawals, etc.
- Balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Assess member needs and introduce new products and services
- Comply with applicable regulatory requirements
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve members' issues in a timely and professional manner
- High School Diploma
- Cash handling experience or 1 or more years of credit union/financial institution experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills and capacity to be detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computer products and familiarity with office equipment
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Anderson Federal Credit Union, Attn: Human Resources, POB 2427, Anderson, SC 29622.