With an AFCU Secure Checking Account you, your joint account holders and eligible family members1 will have access to IDProtect®, an Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit File Monitoring3– daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/activation required). Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other ﬁduciary accounts, the service covers the beneﬁciary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certiﬁcate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union afﬁliate.
3 Credit ﬁle monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.